Dr. Zhi Zeng, the deputy director of the Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS. She received her PhD degree from Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 1999, conducted postdoctoral research at Center of Brazilian Physics Research (CBPF), BR， and was a visiting professor at CBPF, Northwestern University(USA), Chinese University of HK, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology.
Structural information under high pressure
Multiscale computational methods
1999 Ph.D. Institute of Solid State Physics (ISSP), Chinese Academy of Sciences
1983 B.S. Department of Physics, Sichuan University
2009-present joint professor at University of Science and Technology of China (USTC)
1999-present Professor, ISSP
1999-2001 Postdoctoral Research, Center of Brazilian Physics Research, BR
Postdoc and graduate student positions are available in the Lab. Students and postdocs with strong background in Physics, Materials Sciences and Computer Sciences are very welcome, especially those with hand-on experiences on coding are highly preferred. If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Room# 325, Main building, Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
350 Shushan Hu Road
Hefei, Anhui Province 230031, PR
1. P. L. Gong, L. F. Huang, X. H. Zheng, Y.S. Zhang,,and Z.Zeng*;
Nonlocal and Local Electrochemical Effects of Doping Impurities on the Reactivity of Graphene;
J. Phys. Chem. C 119, 10513-10519(2015).
2. L.F. Huang, P.L. Gong, and Zhi Zeng*;Phonon properties, thermal expansion, and thermomechanics of silicene and germanene;Phys. Rev. B 91, 205433 (2015).
3. T. Jia, X. L. Zhang, T. Liu, F.R. Fan, Z. Zeng*, X. G. Li, D. I. Khomskii, and H. Wu; Rare case of magnetic Ag3+ ion: Double perovskite Cs2KAgF6; Phys. Rev. B 89, 245117(2014).
4. W.H. Zhou, C.G. Zhang, Y.G. Li and Z. Zeng; Creeping Motion of Self Interstitial Atom Clusters in Tungsten; Sci. Rep. 4, 5096 (2014).
5. J. Zhang, Z. Zeng*, H.Q. Lin, and Y.L. Li; Pressure-induced planar N6 rings in potassium azide; Sci. Rep. 4, 4358 (2014).
6. Y.L. Li, W. Luo, Z. Zeng, H.Q. Lin, H.k. Mao, and R. Ahuja; Pressure-induced superconductivity in CaC2; PNAS 110, 9289 (2013). (at www.pnas.org/cgi/doi/10.1073/pnas.1307384110)
7. X.L. Wang, X. H. Zheng, and Z. Zeng*, Ferromagnetic sandwich-like wires constructed with transition metals and anthracene, Appl. Phys. Lett. 103, 032404 (2013).
8. Y.G. Li, W.H. Zhou, L.F. Huang, Z. Zeng, X. Ju; Cluster dynamics modeling of accumulation and diffusion of helium in neutron irradiated tungsten J. Nucl. Mater., 431, 26-32(2012)
9. X. H. Zheng, X. L. Wang, L. F. Huang, H. Hao, J. Lan, and Z. Zeng*; Stabilizing the ground state in zigzag-edged graphene nanoribbons by dihydrogenation, Phys. Rev. B 86, 081408(R) (2012).
10. H. Hao, X.H. Zheng, L.L Song, R.N. Wang, and Z. Zeng*; Electrostatic spin crossover in a molecular junction of a single-molecule magnet Fe2, Phys. Rev. Lett.108, 017202(2012).