Dr. Xuebin Zhu, PhD and Professor of Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). He received his PhD degree from Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS in 2005.
To realize the functionality of materials, it is desirable to fabricate thin films. I am interested in the fabrication, growth mechanisms and physical properties of thin films, especially in solution-based routes for thin films. The materials are including superconducting, ferroelectric, optical, magnetic materials.
2005 Ph.D. Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
2002 M.S. Gansu University of Technology
1998 B.S. China University of Mining and Technology
2011-present Professor in Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
2008-2011 Associate professor in Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
2005-2008 Assistant professor in Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
2007.4-2008.2 Visiting Fellow in University of Wollongong, Australia
2008.11-2009.7 Research Fellow in University of Wollongong, Australia
Postdoctors and graduate student positions are available in the laboratory. Students and postdoctors with strong background in physics and materials sciences are very welcome. If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
350 Shushan Hu Road
Hefei, Anhui Province 230031, China
1) Xuebin Zhu*, Dongqi Shi, Shixue Dou, Yuping Sun, Qi Li, Lin Wang, Wenxian Li, Weikong Yeoh, Rongkun Zheng, Zhixin Chen, Chunxiu Kong. (2010) (00l)-oriented Bi2Sr2Co2Oy and Ca3Co4O9 films: Self-assembly orientation and growth mechanism by chemical solution deposition. Acta Materialia 58: 4281-4291.
2) Xianwu Tang, Xuebin Zhu*, Jianming Dai, Yuping Sun. (2013) Self-limited grain growth, dielectric, leakage and ferroelectric properties of nanocrystalline BiFeO3 thin films by chemical solution deposition. Acta Materialia 61: 1739-1747.
3) Xianwu Tang, Xuebin Zhu*, Jianming Dai, Jie Yang, Ling Hu, Li Chen, Xiaoguang Zhu, Xinhua Li, Haifeng Jiang, Ranran Zhang, Yuping Sun*. (2014) c-axis oriented SrMoO4 thin films by chemical solution deposition: self-assembled orientation, grain growth and photoluminescence properties. Acta Materialia 65: 287-294.
4) R.H. Wei, X.W. Tang, Z.Z. Hui, X. Luo, J.M. Dai, W.H. Song, L. Chen, X.G. Zhu, X.B Zhu*, Y.P. Sun*. (2015) Solution Processing of Transparent Conducting Epitaxial La: BaSnO3 Films with Improved Electrical Mobility. Applied Physics Letters 106: 101906.
5) Renhuai Wei, Xianwu Tang, Ling Hu, Zhenzhen Hui, Jie Yang, Hongmei Luo, Xuan Luo, Jianming Dai, Wenhai Song, Zhaorong Yang, Xuebin Zhu*, Yuping Sun*. (2014) Transparent conducting p-type thin films of c-axis self-oriented Bi2Sr2Co2Oy with high figure of merit. Chemical Communications 50: 9697-9699.
6) Zhenzhen Hui#, Xianwu Tang#, Dingfu Shao, Hechang Lei, Jie Yang, Wenhai Song, Hongmei Luo, Xuebin Zhu*, Yuping Sun*. (2014) Epitaxial Antiperovskite Superconducting CuNNi3 Thin Films Grown by a Facile Chemical Solution Deposition. Chemical Communications 50: 12734-12737.
7) Zhenzhen Hui, Xianwu Tang, Dingfu Shao, Renhuai Wei, Jie Yang, Peng Tong, Wenhai Song, Xuebin Zhu*, Yuping Sun*. (2015) Self-assembled c-axis oriented antiperovskite soft-magnetic CuNCo3 thin films by chemical solution deposition. Journal of Materials Chemistry C 3: 4438-4444.