Dr. Jianming Dai, Professor of Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
The main research direction is study and application of transition metal oxide functional materials, including research and development the new scientific instruments with high magnetic field applied in material research, preparation and properties of multiferroics, magnetoelectric composites under high magnetic field. He is undertaking research projects supported by National Natural Science Foundation, and participating the National Basic Research Program. He has published over 80 papers in SCI journals, and obtained 9 invention patents. He was awarded the first grade prize of natural science excellent research papers of Anhui province (first), the first grade prize of natural science of Anhui province (fourth), the second grade prize of national natural science (fifth).
2001 Ph.D. Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
1986 B.S. Department of Physics, Sichuan University
2010—present Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
1986—2010 Professor (2003), Huaibei Normal University
During this period, he once worked at Sichuan University, and Hong Kong University of Sciences and Technology (HKUSTC) as visiting scholar.
The students and scholars with backgrounds of physics or material science are preferably welcome.
Mailing Address: Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS,
350 Shushan Hu Road,
Hefei, Anhui province, 230031, P. R. China.
1. Min Zhang, Lihua Yin*, Jianming Dai*, Shuai Lin, Kejun Zhang, Xuebin Zhu, Changhao Liang, and Yuping Sun. Large reversible room-temperature magnetocaloric effect in the Ba0.5Sr1.5Zn2Fe12O22-related hexaferrites, Ceramics International 41, (2015) 4923-4929
2. X. Z. Zuo, J. Yang*, B. Yuan, D. P. Song, X. W. Tang, K. J. Zhang, X. B. Zhu,W. H. Song, J. M. Dai*, and Y. P. Sun, “Magnetic, dielectric properties, and scaling behaviors of Aurivillius compounds Bi6-x/3Fe2Ti3-2x(WCo)xO18 (0≤x≤0.15),” J. Appl. Phys. 117, (2015) 114101
3. Y.Q. Dai, J.M. Dai*, X.W. Tang, K.J. Zhang, X.B. Zhu, J. Yang, and Y.P. Sun, “Thickness effect on the properties of BaTiO3–CoFe2O4 multilayer thin films prepared by chemical solution deposition”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 587, (2014) 681–687
4. Q. C. Liu, Z. F. Zi, M. Zhang, A. B. Pang, J. M. Dai*, and Y. P. Sun. Enhanced microwave absorption properties of carbonyl iron/Fe3O4 composites synthesized by a simple hydrothermal method. Journal of Alloys and Compounds 561, (2013) 65-70
5. Z. Liu, J. Yang*, X. W. Tang, L. H. Yin, X. B. Zhu, J. M. Dai*, and Y. P. Sun, "Multiferroic properties of Aurivillius phase Bi6Fe2-xCoxTi3O18 thin films prepared by a chemical solution deposition route," Applied Physics Letters 101 (12), (2012) 122402