Dr. Changhui Ye, the director of the Laboratory of Micro-Nanotechnology and Devices, is a research professor in the Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS. He received his PhD degree from the Institute of Solid State Physics in 2005, and worked as a JSPS postdoctoral fellow at National Institute of Materials Science, Japan, an Alexander von Humboldt fellow at Institute for Microstructure Physics, Germany, and an APD at University of New South Wales, Australia during 2005-2009. He joined Hefei Institutes of Physical Sciences at Nov. 2009 as a “Hundred Talents Program” researcher of CAS.
Energy conversion devices (solar cells) and energy storage devices (supercapacitors and batteries)
Flexible materials and devices
Transparent conductive films
Smart functional devices
2005 Ph.D. Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
2000 M.S. University of Science and Technology of China
1997 B.S. University of Science and Technology of China
2009 – present Professor, director of the Laboratory of Micro-Nanotechnology and Devices, Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
2008-2009 APD, University of New South Wales, Australia
2007-2008 Alexander von Humboldt Fellow, Institute for Microstructure Physics, Germany
2005-2007 JSPS Postdoctoral Fellow, National Institute of Materials Science, Japan
Graduate student and postdoc positions are available in the lab. Candidates with strong background in materials science, synthetic chemistry, electronics and electric analog and mechanics are welcome, and those with hand-on experiences in devices design and simulation are preferred.
Mailing Address: Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS, 350 Shu Shan Hu Road, Hefei 230031, China
(1) S. L. Ji, W. W. He, K. Wang, Y. X. Ran, C. H. Ye, Thermal response behavior of transparent Ag nanowire film heaters, Small 2014, 10, 4951-4960.
(2) H. B. Hu, K. Zhang, S. X. Li, S. L. Ji, C. H. Ye, Flexible, in-plane, and all-solid-state micro-supercapacitors based on printed interdigital Au/polyaniline network hybrid electrodes on a chip, J. Mater. Chem. A 2014, 2, 20916-20922.
(3) Y. X. Ran, W. W. He, K. Wang, S. L. Ji, C. H. Ye, One-step route to Ag nanowires with diameter below 40 nm and aspect ratio above 1000, Chem. Commun. 2014, 50, 14877-14880.
(4) L. Wu, S. X. Li, W. W. He, D. Y. Teng, K. Wang, C. H. Ye, Automatic release of silicon nanowire arrays with a high integrity for flexible electronic devices, Scientific Reports 4 (2014) 3940.
(5) W. W. He, K. J. Wu, K. Wang, T. F. Shi, L. Wu, S. X. Li, D. Y. Teng, C. H. Ye, Towards stable silicon nanoarray hybrid solar cells, Scientific Reports 4 (2014) 3715.