Guotao Duan: born in 1980, Ph.D, Associate Professor of Key Laboratory of Materials Physics, Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS). Dr. Duan obtained his bachelor degree from the Hefei University of Technology in 2002, and Ph.D. degree from the Hefei Institutes of Physical Science, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2005. He received a number of awards and honors including the Special Prize of the President Scholarship in 2007, the Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award of Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2009, Lu Jiaxi Young Talent Award from Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2011, Anhui provincial natural science foundation for distinguished young scholar in 2013. In addition, he was selected as Membership of Youth Innovation Promotion Association of Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2011. He has published about 60 peer-reviewed papers including cover papers on well-known journals. He has been applied 14 patents and written 4 chapters of books.
fabrication of micro/nanostructures, enhanced spectroscopy based on micro/nanostructures, and micro/nano-based gas sensors.
Postdoc and graduate student with backgrounds of physics, material physics and chemistry, optoelectronics, electronics, and other related disciplines are strongly welcome.
Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Hefei 230031, P. R. China
Phone: +86-551-5595323, Fax: +86-551-5591434, E-mail: email@example.com
(1) Zhengfei Dai, Guotao Duan,* Zhenxing Cheng, Lei Xu, Tie Li, Guangqiang Liu, Hongwen Zhang, Yue Li, Weiping Cai, Janus gas: reversible redox transition of Sarin
enables its selective detection by an ethanol modified nanoporous SnO2 chemiresistor, Chemical Communications, 51, 8193, 2015.
(2) Zhengfei Dai, Lei Xu, Guotao Duan,* Tie Li, Hongwen Zhang, Yue Li, Yi Wang, Yuelin Wang, Weiping Cai, Fast-Response, Sensitivitive and Low-Powered Chemosensors by Fusing Nanostructured Porous Thin Film and IDEs-Microheater Chip, Scientific Reports, 3, 1669, 2013.
(3) Jingjing Wang, Guotao Duan, Yue Li, Guangqiang Liu, Weiping Cai, Wet Etching-Assisted Colloidal Lithography: A General Strategy toward Nanodisk and Nanohole Arrays on Arbitrary Substrates, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 6, 9207-9213, 2014.
(4) Guotao Duan, Weiping Cai, Yuanyuan Luo, Fengqiang Sun, A hierarchically structured Ni(OH)2 monolayer hollow-sphere array and its tunable optical properties over a large region, Advanced Functional Materials, 17, 644-650, 2007.
(5) Weiping Cai, Guotao Duan, Yue Li, Hierarchical Micro/Nanostructured Materials: Fabrication, Properties, and Applications, CRC Press (Taylor & Francis Books), 2014.