Bangchuan Zhao, Ph.D, Professor of Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences. He received his PhD degree from Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS, in 2007 and working at Laboratory of Functional Material, ISSP, CAS from 2007.
1)Tunning of microstructure and performance by high-magnetic-field sintering for new-type thermoelectric materials.
2)Performance controlling by high-magnetic-field synthesis for Li-ion battery electrode materials.
2007 Ph.D. Institute of Solid State Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
2000 M.S. Anhui Institute of Education
1991 Junior college, Anhui University of Science and Technology
2015-present professor, Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
2010-2015 Associate professor, Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS 2007-2010 Assistant professor, Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
2007-2009 Postdoctoral Research, Department of Applied Physics, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Mailing Address: Room# 205, Institute of Solid State Physics, CAS
350 Scientific Island Road, Hefei, Anhui Province 230031, PRC
1) Y.N. Huang, B.C. Zhao*, J. Fang, R. Ang, Y.P. Sun, Tunning of microstructure and thermoelectric properties of Ca3Co4O9 ceramics by high-magnetic-field sintering, Journal of Applied Physics 110: 123713 (2011)
2) Y.N. Huang, B.C. Zhao*, S. Lin, Y.P. Sun*, Enhanced Thermoelectric Performance Induced by Misplaced Substitution in Layered Ca3Co4O9. Journal of Physical Chemistry C 119: 7979-7986 (2015).
3) Y.N. Huang, B.C. Zhao*, S. Lin, R. Ang, Y.P. Sun*, Enhanced Thermoelectric Performance Induced by Cr Doping at Ca-Sites in Ca3Co4O9 System, Journal of the American Ceramic Society 97: 3589-3596 (2014)
4) B.C. Zhao, Y.N. Huang, J. Yang, D.Q. Dai, J.M. Dai, Y.P. Sun*, Transport and magnetic properties in the Dy1−xCaxVO3 ceramics Journal of Alloys and Compounds 558: 222-228 (2013)
5) Y.N. Huang, B.C. Zhao*, X.B. Hu, S. Lin, R. Ang, W.H. Song, Y.P. Sun, Enhanced electronic correlation and thermoelectric response by Cu-doping in Ca3Co4O9 single crystals Dalton Transactions 41: 11176-11186 (2012).